Watch the testing video here:
What does Forex Indicator mean?
A forex indicator is a statistical tool that currency traders use to make judgements about the direction of a currency pair’s price action. Forex indicators come in many types, including leading indicators, lagging indicators, confirming indicators and so on. Popular forex indicators include moving averages, relative strength index (RSI) and average true range (ATR). A forex trader must choose the indicators that fit his or her trading strategy.
How to install Forex 2TF Color Stochastic with Direction Indicator?
- Download Forex 2TF Color Stochastic with Direction Indicator.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex indicator
- Load indicator on your
Download the indicator here
Share this on: