Watch the testing video here:
Daily Data Forex Indicator
The Daily Data is a custom forex information indicator that provides a lot of useful currency market data and information. This indicator displays an easy to read dashboard located in the right top corner of the charts.
To be specific, the following data is being shown:
- Currency pair name
- Range for the current day
- Change for the current day
- Distance from high
- Distance from low
- Current spread
- Swap short
- Swap long
You have the option to show and hide parts of the market data information being displayed on your chart.
How to install the Daily Data Forex Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Daily Data Forex Indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on daily-data-indicator.ex4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Share this on: